The Comprehensive DO-178C Handbook: Efficient Verification Through the DO-178C Lifecycle
This DO-178C Verification White Paper is the comprehensive handbook to planning, developing and verifying DO-178C guided projects. This white paper takes you through the entire DO-178C journey, from project concept to verification.
Inside you’ll find the fundamental understanding of the compliance process as a whole and practical tips to efficiently verify DO-178C software. ConsuNova DO-178C handbook, will show reader on how to fulfill DO-178C compliance and what are the considerations for multi-core compliance to CAST-32A objectives and AMC 20-193 verification including:
- DO-178C Planning, what you need to consider early in your project and how to mitigate against need for later rework.
- Efficient Design practices to reduce downstream Verification effort e.g. Data Coupling and Control Coupling Analysis.
- DO-178C Verification objectives and activities.
- DO-178C strategies you can take to optimize Avionics verification effort.
- Considerations for multicore DO-178C and CAST-32A projects.
- Considerations to obtain DO-178C compliance via best practices during each Stage of Involvement (SOI).
ConsuNova IS A TRUSTED LEADER IN AEROSPACE SOLUTIONS
Additional white papers and articles
ConsuNova Engineer Awarded by Society of Women Engineers for Contributions to Aerospace Industry
Senior Engineer for international avionics and aerospace service provider recognized by world’s largest organization and advocate for women in engineering [...]
DO-331 Model-Based Design for DO-178C Verification
DO-331 Model-Based Design for DO-178C Verification Last week, we talked about the “pudding” of DO-178C projects. That, of course, [...]
Common DO-254 Mistakes (and How to Avoid Them)
In our 20+ years in avionics and aerospace engineering, we’ve rarely seen an organization easily and quickly build and certify [...]